| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Johannesburg in September is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of liquid is discharged across on average 4 days.
- The heavens above Johannesburg are quite sunny with on average a sizable 8:54 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 12:21 long with an average length of 11:58.
- There are approximately 2:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Johannesburg September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Johannesburg, South Africa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Johannesburg: