| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Johannesburg in October is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in October is arid with some rain. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of H2O falls across on average 9 days.
- The blue above Johannesburg is quite sunny with on average a respectable 8:42 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:23 long and the longest day is 13:07 long with an average length of 12:46.
- There are approximately 3:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Johannesburg October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Johannesburg, South Africa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Johannesburg: