| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Johannesburg in November is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in November is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty with occasional rain. A feeble 11mm (0.4in) of water is transfered during an average of 13 days.
- The heavens above Johannesburg are quite sunny with an average of a sizable 8:48 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 13:38 long with an average length of 13:25.
- There are approximately 4:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Johannesburg November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Johannesburg, South Africa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Johannesburg: