| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Johannesburg in May is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in May is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty with seldom any rain. A feeble 13mm (0.5in) of fluid is unloaded across an average of 4 days.
- In May the skies in Johannesburg are sunny having on average a sizable 9:00 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:36 long and the longest day is 11:07 long with an average length of 10:50.
- There are approximately 1:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 83.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 16.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Johannesburg May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Johannesburg, South Africa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Johannesburg: