| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Johannesburg in March is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly arid with rain occasionally. Circa 90mm (3.5in) of liquid is unloaded across an average of 12 days.
- In March the heavens above Johannesburg are a little sunny with on average a welcome 7:25 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 12:17.
- There are approximately 4:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61% of daylight hours and cloudy 39% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Johannesburg March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Johannesburg, South Africa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Johannesburg: