| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Johannesburg in June is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in June is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 9mm (0.4in) of fluid accrues across an average of 1 day.
- In June the heavens above Johannesburg are quite sunny with on average a respectable 8:42 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:29 long and the longest day is 10:36 long with an average length of 10:31.
- There are approximately 1:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 83.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 16.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Johannesburg June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Johannesburg, South Africa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Johannesburg: