| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Johannesburg in July is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in July is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of liquid is released across an average of 2 days.
- The heavens above Johannesburg are sunny with an average of a sizable 9:05 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:30 long and the longest day is 10:52 long with an average length of 10:39.
- There are approximately 1:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 86.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 13.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Johannesburg July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Johannesburg, South Africa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Johannesburg: