| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Johannesburg in February is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid with rain occasionally. Circa 94mm (3.7in) of liquid falls during an average of 12 days.
- The blue above Johannesburg is a little sunny with on balance a measurable 7:03 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:42 long and the longest day is 13:19 long with an average length of 13:01.
- There are approximately 5:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Johannesburg February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Johannesburg, South Africa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Johannesburg: