| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Johannesburg in December is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly parched with rain once in a while. Circa 103mm (4.1in) of H2O accrues across on average 15 days.
- In December the blue above Johannesburg is sunny with an average of a sizable 9:00 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:39 long and the longest day is 13:45 long with an average length of 13:43.
- There are approximately 4:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Johannesburg December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Johannesburg, South Africa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Johannesburg: