| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Johannesburg in August is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature variation/ range is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of H2O is transfered during on average 2 days.
- The skies in Johannesburg are nice and sunny with an average of a considerable 9:42 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:54 long and the longest day is 11:34 long with an average length of 11:13.
- There are approximately 1:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 87.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 12.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Johannesburg August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Johannesburg, South Africa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Johannesburg: