| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Johannesburg in April is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in April is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with sporadic rain. Only 54mm (2.1in) of water is released across on average 7 days.
- The skies in Johannesburg are moderately sunny having an average of a pleasing 8:01 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:09 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:30.
- There are approximately 3:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Johannesburg April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Johannesburg, South Africa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Johannesburg: